Take a look in the window of the Braden Family!

I don't know if I will be able to keep this up but it's worth a try. The true writer in the family is Bill so I will have to get him to add his thoughts every now and again. Stay tuned!

Monday, November 29, 2010

Welcome to our blog

I thought I would start this blog to help keep friends and family updated as to what we are up to.  We live a crazy life and sometimes I can't even keep up....Here are a few facts to get us started:

We are from Western PA but have lived all over the USA with Air Force moves.  We have three adult children who are all in the AF too...they are all happily married (last I checked) and we are blessed with 3 grandsons and another due in March.

Bill and I love the Steelers, Penn State and Hawaii in no particular order.  We also LOVE being with all our kids but that is becoming more and more difficult as they begin to have families of their own and we have to share them with the in-laws...boo!

In fact, it looks like this will be the first year that we won't be all together for either Thanksgiving or Christmas.  That totally sucks...oh what to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment